50ft 12/3 SJTW Pro Lock™ - Cyber Yellow
YL50-661899164916-12Regular price $67.97
Each of our Pro Lock™ Extension Cords are molded with our unique and patented Pro Lock™ female connector. When a standard extension cord with a 15A-125V, 3 conductor male plug is inserted into our Pro Lock™ connector, it won't pull apart. This prevents accidental disconnects that result in an inconvenient loss of power. Simply pull down on the connector collar to disconnect extension cords.
- Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
- Each of the three conductors contain 64 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire.
- Molded on Pro Lock™ connectors will not pull away from the cord body and offer extra water resistance.
- Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock™ connector, push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock.
- We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our Pro Lock™ connectors to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use.
- Pro Lock™ Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
- Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running through the cord.
- Pro Lock™ green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in the circuit.
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special cold weather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing.
- Presented in 4 vibrant colors: Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
- Length: 50ft
- Gauge: 12/3
- Wire Type: SJTW
- Electrical Ratings: 15A, 125V, 1875W
- Certifications: UL, cUL, OSHA
Shipping Zones - We currently only ship across Canada.
Delivery Timing - Please allow 14 to 21 days (Not including Weekends or Holidays) for your items to arrive. Your items may arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date. You will be asked to provide a telephone number on the shipping page of checkout, which is important in the event the courier needs to arrange a delivery time with you. You will also be asked to provide an email address, to which we will send confirmation that your order was placed.
Signature Required on Delivery – To ensure accurate and confirmed delivery of your order, all shipments are sent “Signature Required”. This means that an adult must be present at the time of delivery for FedEx to deliver your parcel. If an adult is not available at the time of delivery, FedEx will attempt delivery a total of three (3) times before returning your shipment to Telesteps. As the purchaser, it is your responsibility to be aware of the status of your delivery. Your package tracking number is included in the Shipping Confirmation that is emailed to you when your order leaves our warehouse. You can contact FedEx customer support at 1-800-463-3339. We do not reimburse shipping charges for returned parcels.
HOW IT WORKS
Custom Printing is available on all our Pro Lock products.
Simply click on the text box in the product area and enter in your desired message. A custom printing charge will apply to your cord upon checkout.
Please note that custom printed cords can add an additional 10-21 days to the shipping.
WHY PRINTED CORDS?
- Advertise your business, telephone or website address on it
- Print safety reminders to promote safety with your crew
- Track cords by division or department
- Prevents job site theft
How many characters can I print?
- 80 alpha/numeric characters, including spaces
What font can I choose?
- No choices here, sorry-- the font is ALL CAPS and uses a font like Arial.
Where does the printed message repeat?
- It repeats every 1-2 feet.
Can I get coloured ink?
How do I order custom printed cords?
- Go to the product page of the cord you want to buy and enter the printed message in the open field text box.