The DEWALT Pro Lock™ Extension Cords are molded with our unique and patented Pro Lock™ female connector. When a standard extension cord with a 15A-125V, 3 conductor male plug is inserted into our Pro Lock™ connector, it won't pull apart. This prevents accidental disconnects that result in an inconvenient loss of power. Simply pull down on the connector collar to disconnect extension cords.
- Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
- Each of the three conductors contain 64 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire.
- Molded on Pro Lock™ connectors will not pull away from the cord body and offer extra water resistance.
- Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock™ connector, push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock.
- We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our Pro Lock™ connectors to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use.
- Pro Lock™ Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
- Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running through the cord.
- Pro Lock™ green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in the circuit.
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special cold weather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing.
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: DEWALT CORDS CANNOT BE CUSTOM PRINTED WITH YOUR NAME OR BUSINESS. The DEWALT cords come preprinted with the DEWALT logo repeated throughout the length of the cord.